Visible internet was designed to balance out parental involvement.
Finding the right balance can positively impact student achievement.
Parental involvement not only enhances academic performance,
but it also has a positive influence on student attitude and behavior.
If you choose to extend the Visible Internet system to parents,
they simply download the parent app to automatically connect to their own children’s devices.
The parent app can have a positive effect on your students' attitude toward school,
classroom conduct, self-esteem and personal wellbeing.
Visible Internet can be used as a stand alone product during school hours and
extended to parents after school hours to share the responsibility.
Some features of the
Visible Internet Parent App
- The parent app captures the screen-shot straight from their children's devices.
- The system uses Artificial Intelligence to alert parents to any flagged content.
- Personalised Parenting Interactive AI assistant.
- Parent app time scheduling feature to lock down internet times on children’s device.
- Comprehensive analytics of internet use.
- Messaging feature using customisable tools and a fun approach.
Parents can download the Parent App onto their smart phone or tablet from
the Apple App store or the Google Play store or by clicking the correct link below.
Or parents can sign in to the web app via the Visible Internet website.
Parents have two options to install the Child App.:
First option - Choose the correct app from the Apple App Store,
Google Play store or by clicking one of the links below manually on your Child’s device.
Available on AppStore
Available on PlayStore
Download for Chrome
Download for MacOS
Download for Windows
Or once the parent app is installed,
parents can simply click the device management feature to deploy
the child app onto your children’s devices.